Cost of living in Arak, Iran vs La Paz, Bolivia
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00016 BOB / IRR *
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 19% more expensive than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, you would need at least $b16,699 (﷼ 101,819,308) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $b14,000 in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Amritsar costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £813 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guanajuato costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Faisalabad costs ₨120 (about 4 hours ago)