Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria vs La Paz, Bolivia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 995 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05196 BOB / DZD
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 10% cheaper than in La Paz (Bolivia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $b15,000 in La Paz you would need to make just about $b13,519 (260,161 Dinar) in Algiers.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨40 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Singapore costs SGD $313 (about 3 hours ago)