Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Kyiv, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 693 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.48515 UAH / DOP
Do you live in Kyiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Kyiv (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000₴ in Kyiv you would need to make just about 80,474₴ (RD$ 165,875) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toulouse costs €520 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 3 hours ago)