Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Kyiv, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 600 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.277 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Kyiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 20% more expensive than in Kyiv (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 105,936₴ (24,771元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000₴ in Kyiv.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (2 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in London costs £34 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ranchi costs ₨48 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Rioja costs ARS $1,080 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)