Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria vs Kyiv, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20738 UAH / DZD
Do you live in Kyiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 32% cheaper than in Kyiv (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 87,000₴ in Kyiv you would need to make just about 59,514₴ (286,984 Dinar) in Constantine.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tandil costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belford Roxo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Varese costs €1.00 (about 3 hours ago)