Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Kuwait City, Kuwait
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.800 KWD / BHD
Do you live in Kuwait City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 10% cheaper than in Kuwait City (Kuwait)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Kuwait City you would need to make just about Dinar 1,355 (Dinar 1,693) in Manama.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 4 hours ago)