Cost of living in Zibo, China vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 548 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.633 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 18% cheaper than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM12,000 in Kuala Lumpur you would need to make just about RM9,784 (15,463元) in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨855 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alicante costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 4 hours ago)