Cost of living in Zibo, China vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.618 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 18% cheaper than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM11,000 in Kuala Lumpur you would need to make just about RM9,027 (14,613元) in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2,500 (about 3 hours ago)