Cost of living in Vadodara, India vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05626 MYR / INR
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 45% cheaper than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM12,000 in Kuala Lumpur you would need to make just about RM6,611 (₨117,514) in Vadodara.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Guangzhou costs 400元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ningbo costs 35元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)