Cost of living in Udaipur, India vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05518 MYR / INR
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 30% cheaper than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM11,000 in Kuala Lumpur you would need to make just about RM7,660 (₨138,817) in Udaipur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,592 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$82,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 4 hours ago)