Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 951 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14361 MYR / TWD
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 12% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM12,328 (85,847 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM11,000 in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Kathmandu costs ₨ 110 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Iloilo costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 3 hours ago)