Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 665 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05567 MYR / INR
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 40% cheaper than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM10,000 in Kuala Lumpur you would need to make just about RM5,959 (₨107,033) in Srinagar.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 3 hours ago)