Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03887 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM17,657 (¥454,243) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM10,000 in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 9 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $25,649 (about 1 hour ago)