Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00108 MYR / COP
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM12,000 in Kuala Lumpur you would need to make just about RM8,187 (COL$7,566,181) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 7 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 8 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 8 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 8 hours ago)