Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19375 MYR / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,013 prices entered by 114 different people.
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM11,000 in Kuala Lumpur you would need to make just about RM9,466 (Mex$ 48,856) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manizales costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Moscow costs руб 165 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 5 hours ago)