Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26215 MYR / EGP
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM12,000 in Kuala Lumpur you would need to make just about RM9,110 (E£ 34,752) in Port Said.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)