Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00028 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM10,000 in Kuala Lumpur you would need to make just about RM7,850 (Rp 28,110,751) in Pontianak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,900 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Urgench costs 20,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nukus costs 35,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,020 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (about 4 hours ago)