Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00029 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM11,000 in Kuala Lumpur you would need to make just about RM7,910 (Rp 27,516,749) in Palembang.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Accra costs GH₵200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Brest costs €2.31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 275TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Cartagena costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)