Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 543 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03771 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 84% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM23,893 (¥633,649) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM13,000 in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan de la Maguana costs RD$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)