Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00208 MYR / CDF *
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 30% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM14,314 (6,883,312 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM11,000 in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨125 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nairobi costs Shilling200 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Strasbourg costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)