Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03806 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM21,740 (¥571,234) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM12,000 in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Madras costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Carlos costs R$ 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Caracas costs 20,000,000 Bs.S. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 25,000 (about 4 hours ago)