Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00010 MYR / IRR *
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM11,000 in Kuala Lumpur you would need to make just about RM8,261 (﷼ 85,473,824) in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rawalpindi costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bucharest costs 19 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zurich costs CHF 1.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)