Cost of living in Gwalior, India vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05510 MYR / INR
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 30% cheaper than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM13,000 in Kuala Lumpur you would need to make just about RM9,156 (₨166,170) in Gwalior.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,373 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toulouse costs €300 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$100 (about 6 hours ago)