Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03930 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM17,487 (¥444,982) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM10,000 in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Changchun costs 155,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,253 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €43 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 4 hours ago)