Cost of living in Duque de Caxias, Brazil vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.736 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duque de Caxias (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM11,000 in Kuala Lumpur you would need to make just about RM7,661 (R$ 10,405) in Duque de Caxias.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,543 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Huancayo costs S/. 87 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Provo, Utah costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)