Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.624 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 6% cheaper than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM10,000 in Kuala Lumpur you would need to make just about RM9,402 (15,059元) in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr14,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)