Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26536 MYR / EGP
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM12,000 in Kuala Lumpur you would need to make just about RM8,755 (E£ 32,992) in Asyut.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zurich costs CHF 1.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)