Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates vs Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 791 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.108 MYR / AED
Do you live in Kuala Lumpur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 87% more expensive than in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM20,547 (Dirham 18,545) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM11,000 in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rawalpindi costs ₨250 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bucharest costs 19 lei (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zurich costs CHF 1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)