Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.569 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is about the same as in Kraków (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Kraków you would need to make just about 9,845 zł (17,311元) in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 70,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs NZ$1,720 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$22,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christiansted costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)