Cost of living in Xiangfan, China vs Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.556 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 16% cheaper than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800 zł in Kraków you would need to make just about 7,375 zł (13,254元) in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,245 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tokyo costs ¥770 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)