Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States vs Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.743 PLN / USD
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,062 zł ($4,024) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500 zł in Kraków.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 833 (about 3 hours ago)