Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States vs Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.818 PLN / USD
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,671 zł ($4,104) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 zł in Kraków.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.65 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)