Cost of living in Shiyan, China vs Kraków, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.569 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiyan (China) is 12% cheaper than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Kraków you would need to make just about 8,841 zł (15,545元) in Shiyan.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €29,136 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Homyel costs 36 BYN (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,550 (about 2 hours ago)