Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Kraków, Poland (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 PLN / IRRX *
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 78% cheaper than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900 zł in Kraków you would need to make just about 1,998 zł (﷼ 22,332,999) in Shiraz.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$9,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petropolis costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Bernardino, California costs $1,816 (about 2 hours ago)