Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates vs Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.065 PLN / AED
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 54% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,975 zł (Dirham 15,937) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 zł in Kraków.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nukus costs 35,000 сўм (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 6,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)