Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.263 PLN / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 749 prices entered by 108 different people.
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Kraków (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000 zł in Kraków you would need to make just about 8,801 zł (3,889KM) in Sarajevo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (about 4 hours ago)