Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 524 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.557 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,587 zł (€2,981) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Kraków.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr400 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Eskişehir Province costs 750TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in São Paulo costs R$ 350 (about 2 hours ago)