Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15242 PLN / HNL
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is about the same as in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,828 zł (L 57,920) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 zł in Kraków.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kimberley costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)