Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00104 PLN / COP
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Kraków you would need to make just about 6,999 zł (COL$6,729,381) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €700 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,728 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)