Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine vs Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13669 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Kraków you would need to make just about 6,936 zł (50,743₴) in Odessa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 70,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs NZ$1,720 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$22,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christiansted costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)