Cost of living in Malegaon, India vs Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05294 PLN / INR
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malegaon (India) is 33% cheaper than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Kraków you would need to make just about 6,652 zł (₨125,647) in Malegaon.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Baku costs 2.77 ман (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €18 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr400 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Eskişehir Province costs 750TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨290 (about 2 hours ago)