Cost of living in Luoyang, China vs Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.537 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 19% cheaper than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500 zł in Kraków you would need to make just about 7,664 zł (14,263元) in Luoyang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Belfast costs £508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.77 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Orsk costs руб 46 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 3 hours ago)