Cost of living in Kolhapur, India vs Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05243 PLN / INR
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 36% cheaper than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Kraków you would need to make just about 6,387 zł (₨121,834) in Kolhapur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 70,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$22,400 (about 2 hours ago)