Cost of living in Jammu, India vs Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04989 PLN / INR
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 25% cheaper than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000 zł in Kraków you would need to make just about 6,720 zł (₨134,687) in Jammu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)