Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Kraków, Poland
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000 zł in Kraków you would need to make just about 8,412 zł (﷼ 90,629,858) in Hamadan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$180 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)