Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon vs Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00675 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 13% cheaper than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700 zł in Kraków you would need to make just about 7,564 zł (1,121,178 Franc) in Garoua.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 180 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,047 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Formosa costs ARS $850,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bangkok costs 2,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamshedpur costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)