Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany vs Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.566 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,701 zł (€3,001) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500 zł in Kraków.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €76 (about 2 hours ago)