Cost of living in Bhilai, India vs Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04975 PLN / INR
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 44% cheaper than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500 zł in Kraków you would need to make just about 4,778 zł (₨96,032) in Bhilai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kathmandu costs ₨ 110 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)