Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Kraków, Poland
WARNING! Beirut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Beirut.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,060 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00248 PLN / LBP *
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 147% more expensive than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 23,179 zł (9,356,962 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Kraków.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨70 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Tehran costs ﷼ 71,178 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guayaquil costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Denver, Colorado costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)