Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia vs Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00026 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400 zł in Kraków you would need to make just about 7,770 zł (Rp 29,557,838) in Bandar Lampung.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quilmes costs ARS $40,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Francisco, California costs $0.87 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mainz costs €1.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ahmedabad costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)