Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia vs Kraków, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00025 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Kraków? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Kraków (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300 zł in Kraków you would need to make just about 7,571 zł (Rp 29,812,104) in Bandar Lampung.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kimberley costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)